Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Randomness

* Twilight: New Moon opens this weekend!!  Any of you guys as excited to see Ninja Assassin while your girlfriends see Twilight as I am?!

* Dollhouse was officially cancelled :(  Wasn't my favorite show, but I know how upset you Whedon fans get when Fox cancels his shows and I thought I'd offer my condolences. R.I.P. Echo and your friends, Buffy, Angel and Captain Mal!

It's cancellation is not so surprising when you type in "Dollhouse best scenes" in Youtube, and this is what comes up:





* Is anyone watching Curb Your Enthusiasm this year? How damn funny was Sunday's episode?!?! -- "You've gotta recharge the Mitzvah"!! (Warning: may not be as funny if you didn't see the show!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have anything to add? Things I should watch or may have missed? Let me know!