Friday, January 29, 2010

Not talk or talk forever and still find things to not talk about...

WOW!

Here's a roundtable discussion with 5 of the best directors working today... I could watch this for hours!

Enjoy the clip (and there are others on this site) of Kathryn Bigalow (The Hurt Locker, American Psycho), Lee Daniels (Precious), Jason Reitman (Thank You For Smoking, Juno, Up In The Air), Quentin Tarantino (Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill, Inglorious Basterds) and James Cameron (Terminator, Aliens, Avatar) talking about the moment they became filmakers




And a little extra clip from one of my favourite movies which I think best outlines the importance of conversation!





-k

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have anything to add? Things I should watch or may have missed? Let me know!