Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A little mid-week music

I'm sure you have all heard of the band OK GO, and while their songs are catchy, I'd rather not have them stuck in my head when I go to sleep.

I do however have to give them props for making some of the best music video's out there.  There newest video was shot against greenscreen to allow fans to edit it with whatever background they chose in simple video editing software and post back on the web... Ahhhhh, the future...

Now if only Brittany Spears would leave the singing out of her video's!


Enjoy a few of OK GO's best...








Music Videos by VideoCure



And their newest which I can't embed: (update: read this interesting article from the band about why you can't embed their video's... and sites that get around this)

OK Go - This Too Shall Pass from OK Go on Vimeo.





-k

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have anything to add? Things I should watch or may have missed? Let me know!