Sunday, March 28, 2010

Stuff other people say

From what I've read, CBS is trying to make a TV show based on a guys twitter feed called "Shit My Dad Says" (If they can figure out a network appropriate name)

A few Gems include:

"Don't ask for my opinion then. I said congrats on the car, just saying nobody's panties are getting wet from a fucking Honda Accord."

- "STOP apologizing. You're sorry, he gets it, Jesus. You spilled a glass of wine, not fucked his wife."

- "I just want silence. Jesus, it doesn't mean I don't like you. It just means right now, I like silence more."

But before there was this guys Dad (at least documented for everyone to read), or even twitter for that matter, there was this guys kid which had me laughing out loud (as apposed to lol)

He has a point with some of them:

- "I don't understand why I have to go to school at all, the internet knows more than all the teachers there put together."


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have anything to add? Things I should watch or may have missed? Let me know!