Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Ads

Well, the Superbowl seemed to fly by last night, and I think it was a bit unfair making the Indy receivers dip their hands in concrete before the game, but what can you do.  Peyton should have been able to throw the ball into their pockets

One interesting fact about the game: On their way to winning the Superbowl, the Saints beat The Cardinals who have 2 time MVP Kurt Warner, the Vikings who have 3 time MVP Brett Favre, and finally the Colts led by 4 time MVP Manning.... I don't think that will ever be done again


Now, on to the commercials:  My picks for the best of the  bunch...

"The water compliments the room"
Also watch the mini movie they made here




"That's not what your girlfriend says"




How'd you like me now?



Punxsutawney Polamalu



"I wonder what would happen..."





What were your favs? Let me know



updated:
How could I forget this one!



-k

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm no mention of my big superbowl picks win in your blog
    hmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. fixed ;)

    A whole post to yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Do you have anything to add? Things I should watch or may have missed? Let me know!